Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Halloween Fun

Ashley and Madison enjoying our home grown pumpkins. We had five really big ones like this.

Our smoky Halloween dinner.
Trick-or-treating at Midland Square.



"Come on Madison, stand up!"



Just in case you can't tell, Ashley is a Russian dancer. She loves to wear tights, skirts, dresses and clicky shoes every day. This costume just is perfect for her. It IS her. She picked it out all by herself. Thanks Aunt Jennine!

Do we really need all this candy?

All tuckered out.


Really all tuckered out.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Seeing Ashley in my old dance costume made me remember how much I loved that thing. It was my favorite costume of all time! I hope that she enjoys it as much as I did. See you at Thanksgiving!

twede said...

Wow! I'm very impressed with your gardening skills. Love the girls costumes! Very cute!