Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Hospital

Finally I make time to blog. Most of the time, okay all of the time, it's last on my list of things to do. Last month the new hospital was opened in our area. The weekend before the grand opening we went for a tour. Of course Ashley and Madison's favorite part was the helicopter. They were the last ones to see it for the day. I'm glad we arrived before 5:00 because they left back to McKay Dee as we were crossing the parking lot back to our car. That was neat for the girls to be so close for something like that. This better be the only time they're in a chopper like this.









Ashley and Madison having a great day with each other. At random times during the day Ashley will come give me a big hug and say, "I love you because you are my special mom". I'm glad to be their "special mom".

1 comment:

Emily N. said...

Does this mean you won't ever have to worry about having a baby in the parking lot again? :) I certainly hope you don't have to make the long drive to Ogden again for delivery.