
A few saturdays ago Ashley and I was able to go to the Super Reader Party sponsored by KUED. With help from Steve and I she was able to complete the required reading hours and turn them in. For completing these reading hours KUED holds a party for the kids to attend. This is the second year we have done this. Ashley LOVES it! All kinds of projects and fun things to do. Magic shows, mad science, juggling, Sid the science kid, Curious George and the man in the yellow hat, the cat in the hat, Martha speaks and more. I even had fun. The best part was spending time with just Ashley. She and I don't get that one-on-one time together very much. I love that individual time with my kids whenever it can happen. Above is a picture of Ashley making a kaleidoscope.

Ashley could not get enough of the electricity demo from Clark Planetarium. She even wanted to try her own hair.

I could not believe she wanted to touch the insects they had. Yuck!

She and Shaeffer even held really still for this creepy crawly thing.

Ashley and Morgan with Marth Speaks

Ashley's favorite! She loves Sid.

Learing about heat and temperature

Digging for dinosaurs and other prizes.

2 comments:
That looked like a lot of fun. When we move back to Utah, which I hope is soon, I'll have to look into doing that. I'm glad to finally see a post for you guys!
What a great event! How cool. I need to pay better attention to things like these!
Post a Comment